1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Zetcal's Application V2 [EU]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by zetcal, Jan 8, 2018.

1. zetcal

zetcal Well-Known Member

Username: Zetcal
    Timezone: UTC +1 (EU)
    Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?: I've been a part of the fear
    community since the start of 1.0, and I've played almost every map, however I quit
    back in 7.0 and tried to log in occassionally (due to school and other things I had to focus on)
    in maps 8-13.
    I also played "the old Fearpvp" back in 2011 with different owners.
    How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?:
    Well, at the moment I am on winter break for about 2 more days and can probably spend 4-10 hours a day online, and on normal weekdays without holidays I barely have any school so I can be active about 4-10 either way.
    I currently have 255 hours playtime on the server, I never leave my game on overnight so most of it is playtime.

Previous Staffing Experience:
    I've been staff on multiple different big networks back in the day, I use to moderate :
    HydraPvp/HCF (Mod):
    I moderated the Hydra network for about a month or two as a helper. Then I later on got promoted to a mod, but unfortunately got demoted due to me being banned for clicking with two devices as a joke, but the admins overreacted.

iPvP/Origin (Mod+): Was mod for a very long time. I eventually got sick of the admins and how they ran the server, and ended in me being demoted/resigning.
    HCFPVP (Pretty much the same thing as iPvp)
    And other servers that arent as big.

Why should we accept you?:
    I believe that I should be accepted due to the fact that I know how to properly moderate servers & chat with alot of experience with being a part of a staff team. I believe I could make fear a better place considering at the times I'm usually on, which variates between 8 Am to 2 Am, ( Obviously with breaks, not that much of a nerd haha) I usually encounter people that breake the rules, et.c excessively being toxic in chat / being racist. People autofishing & cheating. And at this time theres usually not any staff online, hence why I applied. I would basically try to make to servers more enjoyable for others by keeping the server non-toxic and free of rulebreakers. Being a staff member means being responsible, mature and professional, Which I am. In professional I mean handling situations good, having good grammar, punctuate after a sentence and such. ( Not that this matters alot but to represent a big server It would look better.) One of the many reasons I applied is because fear is basically like a home to me, I've been here since the start and I only want the best for the server and its community.
    I also felt like putting my specialties out here:
    NOTE: ( These are specialties within moderation due to my past experience on being a mod, so I obviously know that I am applying for helper, not mod lol.
    I know what it's like to be screenshared, I've been screenshared multiple times on Valux, different servers, And that gives me a benefit in this position. Althought the screensharing & client development has become more complicated the past years since I was staff, I would still call myself a fast learner so that wouldn't be a problem.
    1 : I'm very skilled when it comes to hackers. I can tell if its hacks or not. I also have good recording software to provide proof if needed.
    2 : I'm a loyal and patient kid who can take constructive and negative criticism.
    3 : I know the difference between ping/bad ping and a hacked client.
    I also believe I would fit a spot in the staff team considering I can be online up to 10 hours a day.
    What can you do to improve FearPvP?:
    As a staff member I would do something about the many hackers that play.
    I would moderate the chat often and prevent toxicity & bad behavior / racism.
    I would spend alot of my time reviewing ban/mute reports/reports on the forums. Also interacting with our community.
    I also feel I would be a great addition to the staff team due to my experience, activity and timezone.
    I would also be in teamspeak/discord all day, If I'm not online and someone needs a staff members assistance.
    Since I've been staff on other servers, I'm familiar with the commands for a staff members.
    As a staff member I would not overexaggerate on tough situations. I would not flame players
    or be toxic at all. I might be known for being "toxic" in chat, but this is all faction-related
    toxicity, which is a part of factions. However, recently I've been less toxic and helped out
    people in chat whenever they needed it.
    Heres some other of my own reasons I would fit this position.
    Timezone: I feel like I would be a great candidate due to my timezone, I get on early in the
    morning and play.
    Maturity: Even though I'm only 16, I am still mature for my age and I tend not to be toxic/annoying.

Helping people: Theres nothing I love more than helping out people in the server with issues/questions concerning the server. If someone were to ask for help in chat, I'm always the person that tends to reply as fast I can with a possible solution/answer, and as a helper this is obviously the main duty.

Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member?
    Yes.

Have you ever been banned on Fear before?: Yes, to be honest, I've been banned about 15 times in total, since 1.0. About 13 of the bans were false (Fear used to have really inexperienced staff, who false banned me for cheating. And 2 of the times were legit, which included me in a chargeback paypal case with Vuez, which we eventually solved and got unbanned (Misunderstanding)

About yourself:

Well, not going in to much of detail but heres some basic information ;").
    My friends call me Nick, I'm 16 years old. I have been a part of the community
    for a very long time, so that's probably why my name rings a bell. I've also
    played minecraft since 2011, where I then started playing factions, then moved
    on to hardcore factions and later on ended up on fear.
    I don't feel like going into detail in this over an application, but if a staff would go into
    further detail, I'd gladly speak about it over ts/discord.
    Thank you guys for reading my application, please put your opinions in the comments below.
    Hopefully the staff can consider this application. <o/
    Also, sorry for being really repetitive haha.

Note: Last time I got denied due to my past toxicity during the first week or two, however back then I didn't really care for my reputation cause I had recently joined back and didn't see myself applying. Tables turned and I did. So these past weeks I haven't been beefing with other factions nor players and I tried becoming an image that can be respected by everyone.
    You would probably see this like "I'm putting on a mask" or something but honestly am I not one of those who would pretend to be a nice person just to apply. Hence why I was staff on different big networks I know when to act & behave, and being staff means being strict with the rules and representing the server in a good way.

2. Allyings

Allyings FearPvP God

3. SHREK

SHREK FearPvP God

+1 really active and mature.

I also see you helping in chat when no staff are to be seen, great work my dude.

4. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

If you played 2011 Fear, name the owner and the $100 donor rank name.

5. Yincro

Yincro Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Holy detail

6. SHREK

SHREK FearPvP God

did this turn into a Q&A ?

7. zetcal

zetcal Well-Known Member

Nickj99
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    Thanks for the feedback guys :)

8. Jacob Sheridan

Jacob Sheridan Wise one

+1 dicks on everyone. Would probably make a good addition to the staff team. See u next map if u get accepted!

9. zetcal

zetcal Well-Known Member

Haha thanks alot dude.

10. LivveHQ

LivveHQ Member

+1 this duuude is beating me on /sumo thats why im +1

11. Teslobo

Teslobo Well-Known Member

I've seen a lot of effort out of you in the past month (give her take) trying to change your image and attempting to be apart of the Staff Team. That's alot of motivation and determination you got. Your application got denied and here you are at it again, as if your first denied application never fased you.

- I think that since you're one of our better PvPers, you're also able to recognize when someone is hacking and someone is not. I know that our Staff Team can SS properly, but I think having you on there would give me some more comfort and reassurance. And you being active already is a plus one, considering we've got a few other Staff members that are chilling in a cave somewhere.

I'd go on about a few other things, but I'll stop and just get to what matters-- +1. Gl

12. zetcal

zetcal Well-Known Member

Thanks for the positive feedback man!
    ;) Thanks!

13. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

[​IMG]

PrettyThoughts, Jeuxzyy and Lubdan like this.
  14. Teslobo

Teslobo Well-Known Member

15. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

I played there too and I don't remember either of these things tbh. Bad memory.

16. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

When u hacked before getting staff :^) ?

17. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

This is farther back.

18. Joiined

Joiined Resident Elite

19. zetcal

zetcal Well-Known Member

Thank you.

20. PrettyThoughts

PrettyThoughts Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator