1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Declined xtyrant_ staff app

Discussion in 'Declined Staff Applications' started by BaseOp, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaseOp

BaseOp Member

Username: xtyrant_

Timezone: GMT 800+ (Western Australia)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have discord and skype?: Yes

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?: I've been a part of FearPvP since the early days not too sure which map but i believed i joined a map or two before GSB started playing on this server. I've taking a year break from minecraft for about a year or so and have decided to come back to FearPvP and i'm loving my experience playing at the moment.

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?: I can dedicate up to 12 hours a day playing FearPvP, very consistently at least no life I know but that's a quality that you want in staff no point having staff if they are inactive ;)

Previous Staffing Experience: I've previously been a helper on a bunch of other servers such as gontroller,daegonner in which i had very minimal roles such as monitoring chat and helping the new players with the server and backing up the higher up staffs with their problems.

Why should we accept you?: I have a can do attitude i'm unlikely to be brought off and tend to call things as I see it which is what I think the FearPvP community needs. I've also got the maturity and the previous experience to go along with it. I also plan on bringing events to the server which will be something that i will be focusing on such as factions vs factions fight raid events and much more which I believe will help make the server more fun throughout the day since PvP at the moment is stale and lacks in things to do for new players.

What can you do to improve FearPvP?: For starters my main concern will be working on dealing with the hackers which i believe is a big problem with our server and as I dedicate a lot of my time PvPing i have an eye for catching hackers but I wont ban until 100% certain that they are hacking. I can also help deal with the community in general making it a better place for the players and to encourage new players to the server and bring in some money for the server.

Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member? I xtyrant_ agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member

About yourself: G'day guys my name is xtyrant_ as far as y'all concerned im 19 and i've been playing minecraft since i was about 12/13 years old and I've always been playing factions. I enjoy hanging out with my mates getting up to fun shit and partying. I'm also a big fan of finding girls on the streets or in nightclubs and convincing them to come back to my house for a little fun. I'm also hard of hearing which means i cant hear much at all due to an accident that happened when i was younger.

Thank you for reading my staff application and i hope you consider me for a position on the staff team.

2. Allyings

Allyings FearPvP God

3. BaseOp

BaseOp Member

ye mate 10/10 staff app

4. Joiined

Joiined Well-Known Member

-1, and here are a few reasons why:

First of all, I haven't been on in ages, but out of what this says, it seems as if you recently joined the server back again.

This section seems to lack detail in the most critical areas. You need to elaborate on how you are mature enough for this position. Explain more how these events can benefit the community as a whole altogether. Also, if you say the PvP is "stale and sucks" list ways to add improvements in this area instead of introducing something completely new.

I have encountered this question on various other server applications. And of course, all of them mention hackers. The intention of this section is to elaborate on how YOU can improve Fear throughout your actions. This section isn't supposed to explain how you are going to do the job that every other staff member does.

To be honest, I don't know if this application was a troll or not, but your application is meant to present your most mature self to the community as well as the staff team. You have many grammatical errors in your application and it seems as you lacked an astronomical amount of effort.

*I know this application is a joke, but providing feedback if he ever decides to genuinely apply.*

Anyways Good Luck.

5. BaseOp

BaseOp Member

fuck mate your a nerd

Joiined and EnderMC like this.
  6. PrettyThoughts

PrettyThoughts Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

I'm going to say no for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.