1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Declined Tesbolo's Application [CST] [UPDATED 1/8]

Discussion in 'Declined Staff Applications' started by Teslobo, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teslobo

Teslobo Well-Known Member

Username: Tesbolo, formerly Teslobo.

Timezone: Central Standard Time, US.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?:

- I have been with FearPvP since It's inception (when name became known as "Fear"), however, actively, a portion of 1.0, later 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, and entirely active this map with intentions to continue.

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?:

- My availability is constantly ranging and in a rarity, inconsistent, however, it is consistent enough to know that a few hours can be spared each day (1-2 hours on days I work, 1-3 hours on days I do not work, perhaps more.) My work schedule is predictable and I foresee myself dedicating a good chunk of my time to Fear. [UPDATED 1/8]

Previous Staffing Experience:

- I have previously staffed for yours truly, here on FearPvP. I became a Helper, filled out the remainder of the position up and until my resignation, due to other (at the time) circumstances.

- Also, as an honorable mention, on a server known as "UnitedPvP", or "UnitedCloud". I was an admin up and until its death.

Why should we accept you?:

- Most friends of mine and perhaps stranger would describe me as a pretty dynamic person and leader. However, most importantly, they would describe me as a person who sticks true to his values and beliefs and enforces them strictly if they are not up to par.

- My ability to observe our community, our habits, and our weaknesses give me the the upper hand. I am familiar with our community, can realize people's wants and problems, and can effectively take action for a better result.

- In all, I can offer a range of different characteristics that would make our Staff Team that much better. Just see for yourself, the "Helper" rank is more or less a trial to test your capabilities.

What can you do to improve FearPvP?:

- Improving a server, especially of this magnitude, is done over time. My vision and my determination will bring both the server's and my long-term goals into grasp. My vision is simply to make the server a pleasant stay for all members and enforce the rules strictly to better the experience of our members.

- I can offer my advice, perhaps advice that none other have personally experienced. I can offer a player-to-player relationship, rather than a staff-to-player relationship, and I can make the overall trust and image of the Staff Team look better than before. No more doubting our team and their abilities.

Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member?

- I agree and accept them fully.

About yourself:

In my last application, I stated I was going for Eagle Scout, in the Boy Scouts of America program. That's since been achieved, and I'm glad to hold the rank.

I'm a proud member of our school's Varsity team and am a proud Valedictorian.

And lastly, I absolutely enjoy spending time with the guys and spending time doing my hobbies.

~

Thank you for reading through the application. I tried being as articulate as possible. Please leave criticisms, signs of support, and opinions below. Give me another shot-- I don't disappoint. [UPDATED 1/8]

#1 Teslobo, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Fuqing

Fuqing Resident Elite

Neutral for now, you may want to read the requirements before posting an application. Goodluck!

3. Teslobo

Certainly noticed that, however, I was unsure that my alternative account (that I was Staff on) contributes to the current requirements. Thank you!

Fuqing likes this.
  4. GamingFemale76

GamingFemale76 Active Member

5. Antigenss

Antigenss Guest

+1 We are in desperate need of some intelligent staff members, I wish you the best.

Regards
    -Antigens

ItsSirdz likes this.
  6. Teslobo

I appreciate it!

7. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

Learn and get known to the new community. Then re consider applying. Its new rules now and you need to adapt to them. +0

PrettyThoughts likes this.
  8. Teslobo

Trying my best. Thanks! ;)

9. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

10. Lefttt

Lefttt Resident Elite

Didn't you just join back? I don't think you should get staff just quiet yet. Get to know the new players. You will have a great shot at staff once you do so.

Joiined likes this.
  11. Teslobo

Amen, brother. Trying my best to adjust. Thank you!

12. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

13. Frez

Frez Well-Known Member

Hey! I've read through your application and decided to give it a +1
    Reasoning:
    [+] You have been staff on here before, This shows you have experience with the staffing commands.
    [+] You seem really mature and smart, I believe you would fit in very well.
    [-] From what I've heard, you just started playing again, you should get to know the community once again
    Goodluck on getting staff!

14. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

ok you look like a huge staff tryhard and you have the whole HCF format and everything like seriously dude omg

DNG likes this.
  15. Teslobo

I appreciate your support and especially your constructive criticism. Cheers!

16. TheRealCandyman

TheRealCandyman Well-Known Member

Hey tesbolo I'm gonna have to give you a +0 for the following reasons

Inactivity:
    You've been inactive for the past few maps and recently started playing this map. Because of work I havnt been able to play during the day frequently so I'm not sure if you really are active, although I have seen you on a couple of times at night for a few brief moments.

Rushing Things:
    Like I previously stated you just came back to FearPvP even if you've been a helper and some people may know who you are you should at least wait 1 more map to apply. Mainly because I'm not really sure you'll be active for the rest of the map.

Other than these two reasons you've really made a well written staff application, and I enjoyed reading it.

Best luck to you my guy :D

PrettyThoughts likes this.
  17. Teslobo

You have made some excellent criticisms there! Thanks for the reply. Cheers

18. Poet

Poet Forum Elder

19. ZBCheese

ZBCheese Well-Known Member
    Retired

+1 Mature
    +1 Detailed, Nice looking application.
    +1 Nice community member.

-Zion

20. JpPlayzYT

JpPlayzYT Resident Elite

I liked Teslobo when he was staff before and I believe being a staff member is a learning experience so I believe teslobo will get back into things as helper and I’m ok with that

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.