1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Tainted_Cubs Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Approved Staff Applications' started by Tainted_Cub, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tainted_Cub

Tainted_Cub Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Username: Tainted_Cub / Alias - ICodeCubs

Timezone: Auckland, New Zealand ‎(UTC+12)‎

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have discord and skype?: I have skype and discord, But I prefer and use discord. My tag is ICodeCubs#1285

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?: I have been apart of FearPvP since 1.0 with my brother. We continued to play actively until about 9.0 when the server went downhill even further than usual. I rejoined in 10.0 and messed around for a bit, and I've been playing ever since although in the last map I only got on to mess around in PvP and chat.

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?: On weekdays I can commit about 3-10 hours a day. And on weekends I can devote up to 16 hours. Although I will most likely only spend 5-7 hours at a time online.

Previous Staffing Experience: I've had a few staff positions, One was on a kit pvp server which was not too big maybe 15-30 players. And another one on a small faction server about 20-30. I have never staff on a server as big or as successful as fear. But as I've been around a long time I've gotten to know the rules and a lot of the players.

Why should we accept you?: I believe I can improve fear because I'm always at pvp running around and I'm usually scanning chat for people to chat to unless I'm busy pvping. While I have played fear, I have helped staff members catch a few hackers, but due to my upload time, it usually took a while for proof to be shown before they could have been banned letting them cause more havoc. While walking around pvp, I'm generally quite friendly towards other players and am quite helpful, Although being honest when I get into a fight and end up getting teamed up on I can get a little hot-headed although most players do. I'm aware I can come across as toxic, but that's mainly due to my poorly timed jokes as my friends know. I find myself an easy going guy and fun to talk too even though I can come across as toxic. I have a somewhat unique time zone although the infamous Nignorant shares it with me. With this timezone, I can be on when others are not and interact with the fear community so we can have a robust active staff team around the clock.

What can you do to improve FearPvP?: I may be an old player, but I'm excited about what fear has to offer in the future especially with this factions lab merge. So with this, I can help fear have the best of new and old features. Due to me being from 1.0 although very open to new ideas. I'm also not biased when it comes to friends and faction members. As I said before my timezone is unique and because there is hardly any staff members that live in my timezone (Aussie/NZ) there can be some points in time where our staff workforce is severely lacking. So I can be on when no other staff are (excluding nignorant).I'm relatively quick-witted to decide if I'm up to deal with the issue at hand or to pass it over to a higher ranking staff. I also enjoy playing fear so if I become staff ill be on a lot and be happy to do so. I find myself an easy going guy and fun to talk too even though my comedic sense can be god awful.

Do you agree and take the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member? Yes.

About yourself: I'm a 16-year-old kiwi, British inbred! I have natural enemies like those dirty Aussies, and I love to spend my time gaming and play soccer. Although being honest, I have a small crush on that handsome man Nignorant.

#1 Tainted_Cub, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

3. Jacob Sheridan

Jacob Sheridan Resident Elite

+1 for like the 2 months we will play

4. Insusceptibility

5. Poet

Poet Forum Elder

you should die
    (in game)

Jeuxzyy likes this.
  6. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Neutral - put yourself as super toxic in discord yesterday pretty sure @PrettyThoughts would agree with me there, also you say alot about hackers yet a helpers main job is to watch chat and help people with lower problems not catch hackers which I believe is what you really want to do. And if your 16 I doubt you can play up to 10 hours a day unless you dropped out lmao.

7. Insusceptibility

[​IMG]

8. Quivive

Quivive Member

Your toxicity levels are compelling, you're also very annoying in discord as you spam songs in it.

You also only talk about "Banning Cheaters" when that's not the only thing you'll be doing whilst staffing. You're obviously lacking tremendous experience and seem quite immature.

-1 Kind Regards, Quivive

hoebylife likes this.
  9. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

oof when people start digging up dirt with fortnite shovels XD

hoebylife and SiphanoFTW like this.
  10. Tainted_Cub

Tainted_Cub Helper
    Staff Member Helper

I fully understand that a helper's main job is to simply monitor chat and help with the questions the community asks but that does not limit my ability to catch hackers? I can still run around pvp, I can still record them I can send that information to a higher ranking staff member. And 10 hours a day really isn't hard.
    Yeah I did sing a single song in discord but I would not consider that immature just simply annoying, And I wasn't asked to stop until the final part of the song which I did. And being a staff member doesn't mean you can make jokes or meme around even if your jokes aren't funny what so ever. I mainly talk about banning cheaters because there is not much to talk about when it comes to answering the community's questions do you wish for me to make up some questions and answer them? Do you want me to type in all the rules when it comes to muting someone when they say a racial slur? Sorry I figured that would be a waste of time, But thanks for your input I apologise if I seemed to come across as immature in the discord. And you have a gyazo of me saying "as you pin me down and fuck me with your pills" Am I not allowed to joke around? I didn't realise we could not joke around in public chat, Yes it may be "immature" but its a discord server filled with incredibly toxic players and some of my good mates... Do you wish for me to act like a businessman in there? I apologise if my actions seemed to upset you. And you said I spam "songs" But I really only typed titanium and I didn't even get to finish it lol if I really was that annoying simply ask me to stop or block me.

#10 Tainted_Cub, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  11. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

[​IMG]
    clapping at your ability to respond to everything using gifs
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    other people manage just fine when it comes to making an application that doesnt consist of the same thing over and over again

12. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

10 hours a day is hard if you have a life job or school I don't want some weirdo as staff

13. Tainted_Cub

Tainted_Cub Helper
    Staff Member Helper

It isn't hard, Maybe for you but considering I get up about 5 and finish school about 3 I have plenty of time to do 10 hours a day.. And in my application I said 3 - 10 hours, I never said I will always be reaching that 10-hour mark..

14. Quivive

Quivive Member

"Am I not allowed to joke around?"

There are children who play fear regularly and are tremendously active in discord, you seem to not care or have a filter.

»»————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-——-««

"Yeah I did sing a single song in discord but I would not consider then immature just simply annoying"

If an individual is "annoying" you, he or she is being immature. (Nice Try)

»»————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-———-««

"I didn't realise we could not joke around in public chat, Yes it may be "immature" but its a discord server filled with incredibly toxic players and some of my good mates"

You don't just have a free pass just cause It's a discord full of immature players and your "mates", you're just digging yourself an even bigger hole saying It's alright just cause of the players in the discord.

Black [Player]
    Red [Response]

Kind Regards, Quivive

15. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

Okay two things here.

1. Please never apply for staff

2. Staff members are allowed to joke around... trust me. If he's being annoying in discord just mute him for gods sake. Do you realize how annoying pengoins was in TeamSpeak when he was staff? Sure its immature, and its probably not the best thing to do while applying for staff, but lets be real. Its not a reason for instant denial. Also on the topic of children, there isn't a lot of children, and if there are. They aren't active in discord, and if they are, they have obviously played before and understand how toxic the community is, they just have to deal with it, you act like toxicity doesn't happen with children, in fact, it happens more with children. Also... aren't you a child yourself?

16. Quivive

Quivive Member

First, I'm not applying for staff, I never stated that being staff you're not allowed to "Joke around" (Prove me wrong please) If a filter is present it's 100% alright. Also, don't bring up other staff members names as you for one were immature and a complete garbage staff member yourself. Now onto the children topic, there are a lot of children who actively play fear and they're tremendously active in discord, please get your twitter fingers out of here.

(I'm old enough to be your dad if that's what your asking)

King Regards, Quivive :)

17. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

...?
    Theres a lot of people who would disagree with you. Having biased opinions towards me is fine, but calling me a bad staff member is a huge stretch, if I was garbage I wouldn't have been staff 3 times after being demoted and resigning.
    Okay thats your opinion, it doesn't matter, they should be able to handle toxicity if they play here.
    No I'm asking you if you're a child. Which you are from your very poor argument and lack of understanding of the concept I have discussed.
    Oh thank god

#17 ItsSirdz, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  18. II_Br3eZy_II

II_Br3eZy_II Wise one

+1 Nice guy x;

19. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

20. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

If you take staffing to serious and you're deliberate you end up as the most disliked staff member, look at carbender *cough*. Of course you're allowed to joke around, even abuse a little (kidding), but fr joking and memeing as staff is healthy for the staff's SOULS.
    If we can't joke on a minecraft server ima finna find a rope.

Tainted_Cub likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.