1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Format Suggestions For The Next Map!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MultiNation, Jan 10, 2018.

1. MultiNation

MultiNation Forum Elder

1) Make spawners act as sponges - Not only will it stop people watering spawners (which kinda ruins raiding), but it will also discorage people from playing spawners on their roofs and in their walls (for ftop value) where it is practically impossible to get them!

2) Add TNT Storage Filling! - Its a nifty little plugin which allows you to place a sign on a chest in your faction territory with a tag such as "[TNTCHEST]" and it enables faction mods and leaders to do /tntfill and fill cannons without spending hours tping to TNT storage and back!

This isnt a full list, these are just some that I have noticed in the last week of playing fear.

if you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment below!

2. LivveHQ

LivveHQ Member

1. Fix /FLY 2. Accept active staff not dudes who dont do shit 3. More allys 4.Fix CANNONING. <------Shit that needs to fix

3. DNG

DNG Forum Elder

Love it!
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    Also love it. Lost 2 raids because we took just barely too long because of this.

4. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

I think if you are going to print a copied cannon design or a modified copy of a cannon, you could at least put some labor in filling it. You kind of already have a /tnt Command too.

It would be better making it a rule to not water spawners if that idea passes. I think that could afflicts with some people’s spawner designs that use water.

5. Teslobo

Teslobo Well-Known Member

• Adding on to a previously mentioned suggestion from someone-- implement a sign whereas you can pay for /fix or /fixall.
    • Definitely, nerf some of the kits like Blizzard and other kits. For me, I get a Prot 6 Unb 5 (/kit fearlesspvp). I love the kit to death and the fact that I rarely die in it due to its strength is great too, but it needs to go. Getting away from people is easier, killing people is harder.
    • Spawners as sponges (going off yours, great idea)
    • Have more community involvement in Staff/Server affairs. Involve them in SS's, perhaps, make certain roles for them (i.e. Chat Moderator, Forum Moderator (strictly for upkeeping the rules, etc.) This allows the actual Staff to focus on their jobs. Although I realize the "chat moderator" takes away massively from the "Helper" position. Just more involvement.
    • I may just be dumbo here, but where's the KB swords? Yes, the lightning wand, but other normal swords with KB enchants? And how about that warzone border? Decrease it, bring back trapping. It fueled PvP, it was fun, although toxic to some.

Anyways, there are some of my thoughts in writing. Some are flawed.

6. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

Nerf Blizzard? More people have Winter Armor and tools than that p2w rank.

The community can get more involved by applying for Staff. I wouldn’t want a bunch of people viewing the contents on my PC through a SS.

Knockback is an enchantment, I don’t understand what you meant there.

The war zone border is great to keep a large pvp area, and a place for envoy. If you decrease it, you will have a huge trapfest and fallout.

7. Teslobo

Yeah, that what's I said or was trying to get at. KB Enchantments seem lacking. I saw none, anyways. They may be out there, somewhere. And that's understandable regarding your remark about SS's, but that's just an example of involvement. I wouldn't necessarily want that, either.

And however, there's rarely any spawn PvP or good PvP at spawn.

8. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

Did you mean no kits have KB? You can add a KB book in the anvil. I’ve only used it in KOTH though.

9. Teslobo

Actually, in just discussing Knockback enchantments, It's made me realize that I know pretty much nothing about them. I just made my remark due to the fact that throughout my enchanting last map, I got no KB nor did I see one/experience someone else have it. Thanks for pointing it out.

10. MultiNation

MultiNation Forum Elder

I don't believe that you understand the time it takes to fill a cannon.

if 1 inventory is 1 shot, then it would take roughly 180 full inventories to fill a cannon.

say it takes 20 seconds per fill [teleportation time + getting TNT from chests]

If a person were to be filling alone, it would take them 1h to fully fill a cannon...

It Simply ruins raiding!

All good factions servers these days have TNT chests (The concept was introduced on OpticCraft over 18 months ago), and it is my opinion that Fear would attract more players and Comp factions if they introduced this!

11. spicymemes420

spicymemes420 Member

/tntfill will hopefully be implemented, it would make things a lot simpler, and wouldn't ruin the gameplay so I can't see a downside to having it. I think watering spawners in general should just be allowed, this would make it a lot easier already then having to make/find a plugin that makes spawners act as sponges.

12. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

Not sure what kind of cannon you use, but my recent faction would use a little over 3 stacks for a shot. We went all the way to Arial/Fake Haywires last wall with it. Now as far as raiding being ruined, that happened when printer became popular with stealing cannon designs. I remember the good ol' days when we didn't have dispensers for such as easy convenience. We manually placed TNT and sand. Oh, and we fired 1 sand block at a time; we didn't fire half a desert at the walls. Buuuuuuuuuut those days are gone. Still against making raiding any easier.

13. MultiNation

MultiNation Forum Elder

Who do you play with?

14. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

I was with SMD before the calamity merge

15. MultiNation

MultiNation Forum Elder

okay, so the cannon that you guys mostly used was a Bike cannon made for Ostia, where there is a limit on slabs.
    this cannon uses significantly less TNT due to the fact that it does not have a slab bust and has no nuke.

16. Neeko

Neeko Active Member