1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Map 14 - $5,000 FTOP

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Amazing, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traktorcarl

Traktorcarl Forum Elder

Traktorcarl comeback? exde

2. CoCoDropedYou

CoCoDropedYou Member

Please add MCMMO Rankups... for example like... when you get 100 mcmmo you're level will be and you will be able to do /kit I to get prot 1 armor... and when you get 250 mcmmo , you can do /kit II and you will get a [II] tag... and when you're MCMMO is 1000 , you will get [/kit III] which will be diamond armor Prot 2 and when your mcmmo is 2500... you'll get `/kit IV' which will be Prot 3 and 5000 Mcmmo will get prot 4 , Free /fix [30 minutes cooldown] and free /afk :) ...
    AND FINALLY WHO GETS TO 7000 would get free /fly .
    Please Add this to the server... it would make it fun.. cuz grinding MCMMO is kind of no use at the server...

and also increase the time of map... it should last 3 months... not 7 weeks .

I hope You read this seriously and take some actions :)

--- Double Post Merged ---
    *when you get 100 mcmmo your level will be and you will be able to do /kit I to get prot 1 armor... *
    this is what I mean

3. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

3 months is too long these days with factions getting bored after the first month or so, if you have played fear for a few maps you would notice back when maps were like 3 months long the server died for ages until a new reset

We also don't have /afk

4. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

It’s nothing to grind those levels in the first week. Plus we need less free shit given to players, such as armor and tools. Fly is honestly too much, even for faction claims.

The only thing I agree with is extending the map times. If some people get bored, then that’s them. The only reason the map isn’t even two months, is because of ftop. Amazing doesn’t want to pay for that many weeks.

In my opinion, ftop is a dumb system that buys a player base. You then put up “sales” for 3/4 of the map, valued to the actual worth of an item. Many servers didn’t need this system, because they had very decent standards. This community is unfortunately made up from kids that get ahold of their parents debit card, and swipe their way to victory. I tend to refer to them as “spoiled brats”. This also relates to how the server chat is always full of negativity and vulgarity. I watch people tell staff that they are shit at their job, or they demand a staff member to something right that second. Then out of anger, they travel out of their way to report said staff member for being a bad staff member. Most of those don’t get approved, but it seems that making a staff application here just paints a target on your back.

My advice would be putting the foot down, tell them to shut the fuck up, or get out. Of course in a mannerly way; this is myself coursing it through my mind, as I work too much construction.

5. NoWayItzJoey

NoWayItzJoey New Member

6. Aqam(DankSheep)

Aqam(DankSheep) Forum Elder
    Retired

Or go fuck yourself and buy a god damn rank, no one is gonna fucking want this, it's a stupid addition

Allyings likes this.
  7. CoCoDropedYou

CoCoDropedYou Member

I am not that kind of guy who steals credit cards or be too dependent on parents for buying something ingame... its just minecraft , and you stupid people waste like 1000$ on a block game... I just dont like it to be p2w.. it should be about skills not about money...

HARD WORK SHOULD GET YOU AWESOME PERMS AND ITEMS .. NOT MONEY!!!

but if u dont want to get those MCMMO plugins... then better u remove MCMMO... its kind of no use .
    ATLEAST MAKE IT 2 MONTHS MAP!!!
    Sorry for caps :p

8. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Not at all, mcmmo was changed a lot
    It also is 2 month maps as 1 week grace period and 7 weeks of ftop payout making 8 weeks

9. Aqam(DankSheep)

Retired

LMAO who says I steal my parents cards or depend on them to buy me anything? It's called either using your own damn money, or using stuff in game to get items, I've spent maybe $5 on the server of my own money yet I have the 2nd highest rank, with perks, and 4 special kits. It's called making deals with people.

10. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

The best way of obtaining ranks ;)

11. Aqam(DankSheep)

Retired

The SMART way of obtaining ranks

EnderMC and Nignorant like this.
  12. skrrrting

skrrrting Wise one

yo can staff pm me on discord or sc or anything it'd be appreciated