1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Kunq Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Kunq, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Kunq

Kunq Member

Your IGN: Kunq
    Reason you are punished: Found "Deleted" Vape on my PC
    Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I joined the server for the first time (9/24/17). My pc couldn't handle everything running during SS (anydesk and I didnt know how the screenshare system worked so i was spamming escape to get the pop up off my screen) and my game crashed and I showed Chivo the screen and proof that I crashed. Then during the screenshare they found a vape client from June which wasn't even possible to use, and a deleted vape in my recycle bin. One of the Vape's wasnt usable and the other one was deleted. I also had given away my vape account so I had to reset the password just to show the staff. Manthe gave my friend a bunch of unlimited vape lite accounts and so thats how I got it in the first place. Literally the account said unlimited (which is impossible unless given to you buy Manthe) and I sold it for $50, I don't use it. So I got banned for that. Then I talked to Amazing and I was explaining to him that it was unfair to ban me for having a client I deleted 2 weeks before even joining the server and how if i was going to stay banned if I could get my money back I donated for. His answer was "I don't care, you had vape on your computer before so you can go buy an unban". I joined the server, bought a rank, and got banned 2 hrs later for having a deleted client on my computer.
    Staff member who banned you: Chivo

Extra (optional): Amazing no disrespect, but the way you treated me was insanely bad. I am a player who donated to you're server and had only been playing for around 1.5 - 2 hrs. You treated me like I was ruining the server when in fact I wasnt even hacking when I was playing on the server. I was also going to bring a faction of kids I play with on HCF over.

This is my appeal copy and pasted from a long ass time ago. Its been months hopefully i can play again.

2. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

3. MultiNation

MultiNation Forum Elder

-1 If you had vape in your recycling bin, that is bannable. the last modified date in items in recycling bin can be changed, meaning that you could have deleted it 2 minutes before ss.