1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Kunq Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Declined Appeals' started by Kunq, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kunq

Kunq Member

Your IGN: Kunq
    Reason you are punished: Found "Deleted" Vape on my PC
    Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I joined the server for the first time (9/24/17). My pc couldn't handle everything running during SS (anydesk and I didnt know how the screenshare system worked so i was spamming escape to get the pop up off my screen) and my game crashed and I showed Chivo the screen and proof that I crashed. Then during the screenshare they found a vape client from June which wasn't even possible to use, and a deleted vape in my recycle bin. One of the Vape's wasnt usable and the other one was deleted. I also had given away my vape account so I had to reset the password just to show the staff. Manthe gave my friend a bunch of unlimited vape lite accounts and so thats how I got it in the first place. Literally the account said unlimited (which is impossible unless given to you buy Manthe) and I sold it for $50, I don't use it. So I got banned for that. Then I talked to Amazing and I was explaining to him that it was unfair to ban me for having a client I deleted 2 weeks before even joining the server and how if i was going to stay banned if I could get my money back I donated for. His answer was "I don't care, you had vape on your computer before so you can go buy an unban". I joined the server, bought a rank, and got banned 2 hrs later for having a deleted client on my computer.
    Staff member who banned you: Chivo

Extra (optional): Amazing no disrespect, but the way you treated me was insanely bad. I am a player who donated to you're server and had only been playing for around 1.5 - 2 hrs. You treated me like I was ruining the server when in fact I wasnt even hacking when I was playing on the server. I was also going to bring a faction of kids I play with on HCF over.

This is my appeal copy and pasted from a long ass time ago. Its been months hopefully i can play again.

2. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

3. MultiNation

MultiNation Forum Elder

-1 If you had vape in your recycling bin, that is bannable. the last modified date in items in recycling bin can be changed, meaning that you could have deleted it 2 minutes before ss.

4. zambizee

zambizee Forum Elder
    Retired

Chivo is no longer staff, but i'm going to have to deny this. Vape is a ban, we don't go through the process of proving whether you could have used it or not, because A. we don't know enough about Vape and B. that stuff can all toyed with.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.