1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Interlacing's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Declined Appeals' started by Interlacing, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Interlacing

Interlacing New Member

Your IGN: Delfino
    Reason you are punished: IDK, Server's whitelisted, but it was on the lines of messing up factionslab pretty badly.
    Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: This issue occured 6 months ago, already been half a year. I've been playing FearPvP for 3 years and by far this ban has been the most unfair, The owner blocked me, denied my appeals for invalid reasons, I wasn't even allowed to state my opinion, so here's the Rundown on what happened ENTIRELY.

1. Found method to get in bases
    2. Went on factionslabs, assumed I wouldn't get banned on here.
    3. Spambotted, Wasted staff's time, etc. You name it, I did it. However any base damage I did was rolled back around minutes later.
    4. My partner in crime had a widespread list of Databases that HE used to find @Trippinpxc 's password, along with her common email. I did nothing with this password, and reported it to trip herself whom resolved it working with me.
    5. Amazing warned me around in between 4 and 3 to not do anything to staff especially to Trippin, my belief is that she was scared of me for whatever reason, whether I played to be harmful or not, I did not do anything to Trippin, and even while this was going on I was telling my partner to not do anything.
    6. I was blacklisted, Banned off Forums, Banned off Discord, lost contact to alot of people, and since then I've grown out of it, during this period I ban evaded once and didn't do anything to any faction, however I won a giveaway which was revoked from the account and I no longer have access to that account (GGG).
    Staff member who banned you: Amazing
    Extra (optional): Please read it and dont just skim through and deny this.
    Thank you.

--- Double Post Merged ---
    @zetcal @PrettyThoughts (travis scott still wit it tho) @hoebylife

2. hoebylife

hoebylife Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

No.

ItsSirdz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.