1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Insided?! Twice!?

Discussion in 'Approved Reports' started by Pontema, Oct 1, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pontema

Pontema Member

So i was playing this fine Saturday night. we got alot of new members in the faction and they wanted a box real bad, so me PorreBoi didnt feel toxic and made a box. but meanwhile i left my own box Open with a 2 block hole. and just when im done with the box i was building for GodsBible i see The player name "3PK" flying out from my box. We were in discord Me, MuffinHut, DuncanoYT And 3PK himself. I got a little big Triggered and asked him gently: "Were you just in my box 3Pk"
    3Pk: *Quiet*
    Me: "I saw you flying out from my box, Uknow i will notice everthing thats gone. i will notice if you set a home in there"
    3Pk: "no i did not"

*I Went To bed*

Then next morning with only 4 hours of sleep i dragged myself out of my bed. Started my potatoe computer. about 10mins later when it started i go to my Nice ass box and check my "good chests" then i suddenly notice that 2 P5U6 Armours are gone. 2 dubs tnt. 1 dub Obby, AAAlot of good tools. OP shovels/Pickaxes. Wicked witch stuff. And i felt scammed, sad.

I only let 3 pple in to my box. 2 of them i know Irl (we go to the same school/class) it was Traktorcarl and Tarberg2002. And MuffinHut, But muffinhut is a trusted player AND would NEVER take my stuff. So the only guy i can think INSIDED me was 3PK.

This is the second time i build a new box. the last one got insided and i asked Zambizee to check who took it but the "program" didnt work that day.

Amazing or Zambizee please msg me when im online and tp to me and look who took my stuff. IF IT WAS 3PK I WANT HIM BANNED!.

//PorreBoi

2. Traktorcarl

Traktorcarl Forum Elder

This is a true story, i can confirm that he had the listen stuff above and that muffinhut me and tarberg would never do something like that, i want 3PK banned as well IF he Did IT as he insided last map as well. This is not the first time we got insided this season.
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    +1

3. Allyings

Allyings FearPvP God

4. Traktorcarl

Traktorcarl Forum Elder

ily

5. OSwordSlasherO

OSwordSlasherO FEARLESS
    Retired

6. Traktorcarl

Traktorcarl Forum Elder

Yes this is true we need a block log cause we have also slowly lost igs before

7. 3PK

3PK Member

I went throuch the chests to try to get spawners for the grinder
    Now im perm banned
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    All i was doing was trying to help the fac

8. OSwordSlasherO

OSwordSlasherO FEARLESS
    Retired

I'm locking this thread since the player is currently banned, please comment relevant information on the ban appeal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.