1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

I am Sorry.

Discussion in 'Declined Appeals' started by Poet, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poet

Poet Forum Elder

Your IGN: PoetHD
    Reason you are punished: Doxing staff.
    Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Pretty, I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong and it was out of curiosity. Im not saying all of it was out of curiosity because that would be the most bullshit excuse ever. When I first started talking to you, I made a kid voice because I was too nervous to talk to you (and others). After a while I got the courage to talk to you with my real voice and I started singing for you and telling tales and such. You were my best friend. After we started talking on skype and you told me about your life and what you do, I got curious and looked up some of the key words you told me. BOOM, I found your name. I am sorry for what I did and I do know it was a horrible thing to do to ANYONE. After a while you started to talk about a person (not saying names) and they kept telling me about how you would send them photos of yourself and such. I got jealous and decided to go into further detail about who you were. Jealousy kind of took over some times and I will admit it made me very upset. I know there is nothing I can do to become your friend again or for you to accept my apology but I truly am sorry. I spend my life online and I dont have much to do with the hours in the day. getting unbanned on fear would make me happy. I could play with all the friends I met on the server and I could have loads of fun. Help me PrettyThoughs, you're my only hope. (star wars reference lol)
    Staff member who banned you: Prettythoughts
    Extra (optional): :(

2. Plutoids

Plutoids FearPvP Fanatic

+1, He has changed and deservers another chance. Good luck my friend.

3. MyNameIsAlex

MyNameIsAlex Well-Known Member

:( I WANT MY BOY POET BACK #UNLOCKPOETHD +1

Plutoids likes this.
  4. Dwinky

Dwinky Guest

Neutral.

The problem is.. what's stopping you from doing it again?

Think twice before doxing someone, especially staff...

#4 Dwinky, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
  5. curbdaddy

curbdaddy Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE DOXXED A GIRL OVER THE INTERNET CAUSE HE LIKES HER BUT SHE SENT SELFIES TO OTHER PEOPLE WHAT A FUCKING CUCK

EnderMC and Taylor like this.
  6. AmnesiaCantCannon

AmnesiaCantCannon Forum Elder

Ehm other people should be unbanned before you do

7. Zektcaliber

Zektcaliber Wise one

+1 Unban my nigga or this server will remain nothing

Plutoids likes this.
  8. ChivoX

ChivoX Forum Elder
    Retired

Not gonna lie, this makes you sound like a creep.

iwut likes this.
  9. Yazoa

Yazoa Forum Elder

-1. You will be extremely lucky if PrettyThoughts shows any leniency to you who cares of she sent pictures of herself to ChivoX nigga you're a creepy little kid doxing a girl like that because you got jealous she sent pictures of her face to my nigga ChivoX.

Disgusting behaviour nigga I have never doxed a girl and never would tf wrong with you little kid lucky i dont pull up on u with the draco my nigga fr lil scumbag nigga bitch fr u cant even dox u just a little nigga fr bet i wont pull up on u fr my nigga gang gang bang bang nigga im gay but ur a lowlife stay banned tyty.

And put some effort into your appeal nigga why the fuck is it 100% bold you're retarded.

10. Zektcaliber

Zektcaliber Wise one

I am sorry, who are you? The irrelevance is strong with this one.

Plutoids likes this.
  11. Plutoids

Plutoids FearPvP Fanatic

You don't even know who he is, he is a man saying sorry for his actions, you don't know what jealously does to someone, how about learning the community better and then coming back as a new person.

Zektcaliber likes this.
  12. Yazoa

Yazoa Forum Elder

lmao stfu retard you have been riding his dick just and only because he +1'd your joke of a staff application.

Jealously? nigga she sent him a selfie b4 and he got mad nigga the fuck

13. Plutoids

Plutoids FearPvP Fanatic

Poet is my friend and he has changed and should have a chance of being un-blacklisted.

14. Yazoa

Yazoa Forum Elder

So just because another 12 year old is your friend he should be un blacklisted that does seem very biased coming from someone applying to be staff. I'm very sure the staff have already told him the implications of his actions have lead to him being banned from the server and they have told him why he should not be unbanned you are one of the very very few people who want him unbanned for personal reasons but doxing a staff member is something where you should not be unbanned for no matter who your friend are.

iwut and Dwinky like this.
  15. Plutoids

Plutoids FearPvP Fanatic

I know what he did is wrong and that the actions that the staff member put on him was fair, but everyone does deserve and other chance to prove themselves, don't they?

16. iwut

iwut Forum Elder

I agree.
    --- Double Post Merged ---

Story of Poet ^^^
    +0.
    This is between PrettyThoughts and Poet.

The.Real.Vuez likes this.
  17. PrettyThoughts

PrettyThoughts Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

From what I have seen, he has not changed.

I don't really want to go into detail regarding what happened. I will say that I don't/haven't sent photos of myself, selfies or others, to anyone directly. In other words, you got bamboozled.

Like I told Annihilatinq, it pissed me off that you looked me up and gathered information about me. However, what led me to actually asking Renderr for a blacklist was the fact that you leaked that information to other people via fear teamspeak and such. I'm not going to say it wasn't partially my fault that you got the information because it was, but the fact that you chose to give that information to other people is what bothers me. Other than the fact that you leaked information, you're also extremely toxic. Though you may not be openly toxic to me, talking about me and my decisions in a negative way to other fear players is not going to get you unbanned.

I will consider unbanning you in the future. For now, I do not think you have changed and I don't think you deserve an unban.

Locked and denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.