1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Here's our Update!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Hexcore, Apr 30, 2018.

1. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

yeah buddy im baffled too, how it survived without you server was so perfect with you staff

2. Tainted_Cub

Tainted_Cub Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Can we stop nerfing the fucking kits Jesus fucking christ the problem is the keys if you cant see that then you are blind? Fearless is a $500 rank who gets their kit I think every week. Two sets of p5. This helps too pvp this itself does not help towards ftop. Punishing every player who owns a rank for the "Pay to win aspect" is pathetic and lazy. Clearly, you guys are trying to make it seem like you are reducing the pay to win aspect when kids pay $300 at the start of the map for spawner crystals...

3. Hexcore

Hexcore Manager
    Staff Member Manager Administrator

Added that in, we are very much aware Spawner Crystals specifically are an issue. We are working on nerfing them. I had left out that in this document intentionally as this wasn't the doc to give you a lay-down on all the changes happening. Just a brief description, and an update.

Though as many people seem to want to address the issue now, we are going to be nerfing/changing something about the crystals.

Tainted_Cub likes this.
  4. Friyie

Friyie Resident Elite

unban me #gvng

5. iiToggled

iiToggled Forum Elder

hey boo

6. Friyie

Friyie Resident Elite

sup b

7. Crustable

Crustable New Member

Heyo

Lubdan and Nignorant like this.
  8. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

what yo talking about, i was the best thing to happen to the server at the time i was staff ;)
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    you jus mad im the only person that cared when a staff member used a ghost client <3

Roseehhh likes this.
  9. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

This server was shit when i left

ItsSirdz likes this.
  10. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

the server went to shit when it wasnt allowed to rename poatotes to racial slurs :(

ItsSirdz likes this.
  11. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

the server went to shit when pengoins wasn't a screenshare rank anymore

12. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

Thats a meme

ItsSirdz likes this.
  13. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

It was intended to be one on multiple different levels

14. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

Jaha

ItsSirdz likes this.
  15. SkylarDatGuy

SkylarDatGuy New Member

I understand what your getting at Hexcore but i still would of worded it better and have opted in to say specifically the crystal keys and not mentioned the kits at all. They are the primary problem, I problem isn't as much with the crystal keys as it is the spanner crystals. If I may be so bold i would recommend removing the spanner crystals entirely and applying a small Nerf to the cash rarity of the regular crystals.​

16. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Ahahaha who remember when kits we're every 2 days not 3 and they were hella op
    And honestly I don't even think crystals are bad either it's just spawner crystals I'd say do somthing like add more spawners (animal too) and make it times 1,2 or 3 and make it like a 10 percent chance for 3 30 for 2 and 60 for 1 I honestly think that would fix it

17. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

LMAO it was a joke but if you are really trying to argue about it we can bring this all back up again.
    tbh i barely remember the situation but i do remember it was extremely retarded and abusive and doesnt make me salty because im the only person that bothered to question it at the time

Roseehhh likes this.
  18. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

why do you assume thats me lmao? i think @PrettyThoughts could clear up that isnt me and multiple people such as @Whooped have actually spoken to me and @Roseehhh at the same time so seriously why assume thats me?
    all im saying is what i said was a joke and you chose to take it to heart you need to chill your beans and not get so heated big boy
    https://gyazo.com/df123a9f97ec22da7638843d19b36862

19. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

all im saying is what i said was a joke and you chose to take to to heart knocking it was a joke
    being completely honest id say the second time i applied i did exactly as she said to improve, so my chances of becoming staff in my second application were pretty high i believe, but i asked her to deny it as i have more important things coming up in my life that i would like to focus on and not commit to a minecraft server, and as you made it very clear your 'Points' are irrelevant this happened a long time ago, we can argue about it if you would like but i dont see the point as this happened time ago and was a mistake made by the previous owner and the previous staff team.
    'why the fuck do you care so much' truth is i dont it was a joke that clearly hit you deep and brought back some memories

20. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

i like bringing it up because you werent punished properly, so i feel its my duty to remind the community about it, i also enjoy seeing how salty you get and how triggered you are.

also nobody has given any slight proof that @Roseehhh is me, ive offered so many people to come in discord to talk to both of us at the same time to prove it, she was at my house for a bit obviously she will share my IP, if you truley believe @Roseehhh is me go on the fear discord rn