1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

EditProfile's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Approved Staff Applications' started by EditProfile, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EditProfile

EditProfile New Member

Username: My current IGN is EditProfile
    Past Usernames: https://namemc.com/name/editprofile

I would also like to bring to your attention that one of my previous username was immature and inappropriate which I am sorry for but that wasn't my fault because my account got hacked previously.

Timezone: GMT

Do you have a microphone?: Yes but not the best mic atm (New one is coming soon)

Do you have discord and skype?: Yes

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?: I Been part of factionslab since it came out and I been part of fear for a while now I would say about a few months.

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?:

Monday: 4pm - 12pm

Tuesday: 4pm - 12pm

Wednesday: 4pm - 12pm

Thursday: 4pm - 12pm

Friday: 3pm - 12pm-1am

Saturday: 10am - 2-3am

Sunday: 10am - 2-3am

Previous Staffing Experience:
    Anthro Factions [My first professional server] This server I was helper on and would have been soon a Junior moderator. The reason for me no longer having my staff position is that it closed down due to buycraft problems.I have also been staff on FactionsLab when Drags was owner and I have gained a lot of experience over them times.

Why should we accept you?:
    I would like to become staff on FearPvP because I love this community so much and get on with most of the players. I notice many people in global chat asking for help when there are no staff on or when staff are busy and I believe I could fulfil that position for the staff members that are busy/AFK. I also love the staff team, and have known them for a while. FearPvP is a very enjoyable and fun server that I would love to help out on. I am also very experienced in factions and believe I can help out players that have any questions about the rules and commands. As well knowing the staff team I also know a lot of the community from previous server's so get on well with a lot of the players which would help the Player - Staff relationship a lot. I also would like to be staff on FearPvP because many people have suggested that I apply, and that I would be a great staff member due to me being active and extremely kind towards players and staff members. In all honestly I believe I can add a lot of value to the staff team here on FearPvP because I am hard working, dedicated and easy going.

What can you do to improve FearPvP?:
    I would improve FearPvP community by of course getting rid of hackers and people who are causing drama/spamming in chat, the community is how people view the server so I would make sure the community and chat is welcoming and non toxic, I don't want to see a new player join and someone spamming racial slurs etc.., I would also benefit FearPvP community by making sure everyone gets there questions answered by clearing out support rooms, I can improve the community by helping everyone on the server and making sure they are safely playing and can get help whenever they need it!
    Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member?
    Yes I agree to accept all the responsibilities and obligation of a staff member.

About yourself:
    Here are some of my Traits:

• I'm Reliable. Why am I reliable? If I said I'm going to host a raid event on that date at that time i'll make sure it's out exactly then. I'm hoping to record on here also and maybe have a schedule when that video will be uploaded at and i'll make sure that it's out when I promised. That's something that would make me reliable <3
      • I'm very motivated. When I see people happy with something I might have helped with then it will motivate me more to help even more players! I love a community that enjoys the staff. Therefore I will try my hardest to help in each way possible.
      • Maturity: Within the general sense of the vague term maturity, I am exactly that. This statement may turn a few people's heads as during my time on FactionsLab/FearPvP I have not necessarily shown this as a trait, however if you were to speak to me within Discord or on another form of a voice communication platform then you can understand that my general personality in game in comparison to in reality are far apart.
    Thanks for reading my application
    Have a good day

#1 EditProfile, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. Badabo

Badabo Member

+1 good application and i have seen you online

3. EditProfile

EditProfile New Member

Thank you sir, Have a good day.

4. AttackSpeed

AttackSpeed Well-Known Member

+1 haven’t heard of you though.

5. EditProfile

EditProfile New Member

Thank you sir, hopefully we will get an chance to play together and i might be known from my past Usernames.

6. hoebylife

hoebylife Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Approved for an interview. Please add me as a friend on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.