1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Declined Dhjr's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Declined Staff Applications' started by Dhjr, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

fr tho, he did. i dont trust this man as staff *cough* /ban all

2. Godoverall

Godoverall Well-Known Member

you got blacklisted you dirty dog

3. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Called them shit when they had shit players like awp and chivo yes and when they made horrible choices, I mean cmon I'm pretty sure everyone including staff has shit talked staff before lol. And my grammar isant that bad and it's a block game proper grammar isant needed you need to know how to not sound retarded
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    Not sure how I mean if so then no one's qualified for staff everyone makes jokes buddy it's the real world get used to it lol. And I mean if you wanna talk about maturity on certain subjects I'm probably one of the most mature other then that if I'm not doing anything I'm a wise guy crack jokes good and bad lmao
    Dude I'm not as stupid as you think I am I've been playing this game since the beginning of factions lmao
    That is true once was because I deserved it I forget what exactly it was for and the second time it was a reblack list because I got muted and that broke the contract I had with renderr saying that I wouldn't break any rules

4. Godoverall

Godoverall Well-Known Member

the point I'm makin is that your word isn't worth shiiiiiiiiiit and your integrity is 0

EnderMC and ItsSirdz like this.
  5. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

Here's the difference, our jokes are funny and well meaning. Yours are "I'm going to ddos you".
    This sentence speaks for itself

6. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

How is this thread not locked and deleted holy shit?

He told me "kys"in discord

7. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

My jokes aren't I'm going to ddos you lmao I actually have funny jokes you'd be suprised maybe if you got on discord once in a while and actually talked
    Like I said before block game and I'm mostly replying to these on my phone so I'm not going to go back and fourth putting the correct marks and such for each dam sentence on computer it's different bud
    Don't be salty just cause I didn't take newtech out my name then you tried to get me bsnned for saying kys even though there is no rule against it in discord :)

8. Lubdan

Lubdan Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

upload_2018-5-16_8-33-21.png

9. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

yeah but buddy the current staff members havent doxed people n gone out of their way to release information on members of the community, so they're 200x more qualified than you in that respect.

and it isnt a matter of 'it's the real world get used to it' its a matter of you broke the rules end of lmao, now i believe everybody deserves a second chance but this is different i -1ed you because i seriously dont see you being a good staff member and your past just adds onto that.

#29 KnockingKoth, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    ItsSirdz likes this.
  10. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

amen

11. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Pretty said that it wasn't bannable or punishable so I'm good with that wasn't breaking a rule
    If you base people off of their past your never going to see what their doing currently and I never technically doxed him if you want to bring that up because doxing is the release of private info everything on the internet is public there for his name which was blatently in his Twitter bio which he had his Minecraft username on it too and was following the fearpvp twitter account. Not a dox on any terms moral or legal

12. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

but you have this reputation for nothing? as i said the past is the past i based my -1 on the fact that i believe you would make the staff team and server worse.

13. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

lets give swattinq staff as well

14. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

I DO talk on discord, just not to toxic wannabe staff members. How is this application not denied yet? You've proven that you will never be at the level of capacity to reason to even be close to becoming a staff member. You get denied then be toxic for a map, then come back and say "I've changed!!" Get denied, then call the team shit for not letting a toxic player join the team. How many times has this happened? It's happened every single time you have applied. I don't care what you say, neither does the staff team. You lost all the respect you had at your second application. Please just do us all a favor and delete this. You will never be staff after what you did. Also don't try and make yourself sound better l "I was only blacklisted twice" you shouldn't have been blacklisted at all. You don't care about the server, your just power hungry. Please stop responding to me, @KnockingKoth or @Whooped, we have all been staff members, and we know you wont be accepted. You are just an immature, power hungry, toxic little child.
    None of that fucking matters, this just shows how even more immature you are. Its completely obvious the person didnt want their shit to be released, but you did it anyway. How are you going to make the staff team better if you can't even follow a simple request? Simple answer. You're not.
    I type on my phone 100% of the time and my grammar is almost perfect. It's not for my sake. You look way less professional.

I'm younger than you. Yet, almost a 100 times more mature.

15. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

I've been staff on bigger severs then fera if you have ever seen me as staff you know I'm s totally different person when it comes to staffing and this is my application not yours pretty sure I can reply to whoever I want too

16. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

Who said you had to respond? All I'm saying is, you can't handle constructive criticism. It's pretty obvious. Its to the point where you are basically saying "I'm not replying anymore".
    Then go back to applying to those bigger servers? You aren't gonna help this community at all.

17. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

how is he not banned and denied he told me to kill myself

ItsSirdz and KnockingKoth like this.
  18. Lubdan

Lubdan Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

Denied

You may re-apply in two weeks assuming your behavior has improved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.