1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Declined Dhjr's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Declined Staff Applications' started by Dhjr, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Username: Dhjr

Timezone: Eastern standard time (New Jersey)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have discord and skype?: Yes

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?: Since 4.0, But sadly I wasn't here for the map 15 because I was banned due to differences between me and the old manager amazing. Every other map from 4.0 on I was though.

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?: I can dedicate anywhere from 1-3 hours a day at the moment (as its the end of school I have to focus more on the school), But after I am out of school I can definitely up it to 1-6 hours a day.
    Work: I currently work on Saturdays and Sundays 1 of the days would be a full day because I go to the races afterwards with my dad, and the other I only work until 4 and get home around 5 pm.
    During the summer I will be working all day on Fridays and only till 4 on Saturdays but I may still be going to the races.

Previous Staffing Experience: I have multiple staffing experiences many little servers but more recent ones have been, I was helper on okimc skyblock (20-70 players) for about 2 weeks until I was demoted for showing my friend a screenshot of staff chat about another staff member being toxic and lying towards me (They had no rulebook or guidelines to say no leaking staff chat or anything whatsoever). Also I was moderator on rebirth pvp for a little bit before I got demoted for inactivity and toxicity (I had to focus on the last 2 weeks of the third marking period some time ago and I didn't tell anyone, Also I posted memes on an app they made me download and use to chat called telegram (irrelevant app). Lastly, I was a helper on ostiapvp (100-200 players) for about a little over a week until I resigned as I didn't feel like I made an impact or was having fun and I generally didn't like the server.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me for multiple reasons, I think personally I am very good when it comes to staffing especially when it comes to a server like fear that I know the community more personal then someones who has been here for like 1 or 2 maps. Also, im a very funny and humorous person and I love to joke around with the community and I can always keep the chat active and everyone happy. Another point i want to make is that I love to help people, it really makes me feel better as a person when I know I am making a positive impact on anyone's life or what they're doing and knowing that I can make it better for them. And lastly I want to prove to the people of fear that I am capable of being a staff member even though I have had many many bad run ins with the administrators of fearpvp threwout the years, Personally its always been a goal of mine to become a staff member on fear and I think by doing this and possibly getting accepted I could prove that I really am different and not as toxic as I used to be.

What can you do to improve FearPvP?: I think the most that I can do to improve fear is bring another quality staff member to the team and make the best out of this server for everyone and keep the community together in the good and bad times that I know fear has personally went through (I'm not expecting one but with another manager anything could happen *amazings first restart* )

Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member? Yes

About yourself: My first name is Darryl I am currently a sophomore at a public high school in new jersey, I love going to the races and working in the pits with my dad on Saturdays or whenever I can go. also, I personally don't think I have the best of a temper and I think with a lot of these current staff experiences I have been getting I have learned to control my temper more and more each day with different people and not being hostile very quickly anymore. (I fully expect to be denied this first time due to past experiences no hard feelings on anyone and I fully understand all or any -1's given) \

*Yes I know that my grammar isn't the best but its gotten better over all of my staff applications.

2. AttackSpeed

AttackSpeed Well-Known Member

Big boy application

3. Insusceptibility

4. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

5. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

use words

ItsSirdz likes this.
  6. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Thanks it's like My 16th one I may or may not have actually put time and effort into this lol.
    I may or may not have figured that out already :)
    Thank you.
    Eh I get the message.

7. SiphanoFTW

SiphanoFTW Member

+1 hopefully they will give you a chance.

8. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

I'm hoping so too a couple people on the staff team have forgave and forgot so I'm hoping they can for this too and alot are new and the managers new so anything can happen at this point lol.

9. SiphanoFTW

SiphanoFTW Member

Haha I haven't been on since a couple of updates so I don't know the new community.

10. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Yeah I mean a lot of og's still play and run big facs but factionlabs is merged with fear this reset still under fear name and the new oldish owner amazing (he was manager trkey owner of all the servers bought from vuez) left and now hexcore is here he's only focused on fear so he will be active, Plus prettythoughts ella and nignorant is still here everyone else is new and i dont know of any helpers yet ;)

11. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

and hopefully you wont be one anytime soon

ItsSirdz likes this.
  12. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Ikr

13. GayPregnancy

GayPregnancy Member

14. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

Thanks bud

15. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

-1, not really changed, bet.

16. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

I disagree definitely changed from too much toxicity to a agreeable amount of jokes somewhat toxic a little (obviously I wouldn't be toxic as staff that's just stupid) and I don't go around saying I'm gonna dox you people giving out people's info anymore :)

17. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

the fact you ever did 'dox and give out peoples info ' over a block game just shows you have the ability to be that stupid and immature and shouldnt be trusted

Tainted_Cub likes this.
  18. Dhjr

Dhjr Wise one

I didn't technically dox he had his mc name and irl name on his Twitter following the fearpvp account on Twitter technically public

19. KnockingKoth

KnockingKoth Forum Elder
    Retired

doesnt make you any less immature

20. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

You still have bad grammar and haven't you said the same thing in your past 7 applications then called the staff team shit for denying you?

Tainted_Cub likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.