1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Badabo's Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Approved Staff Applications' started by Badabo, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badabo

Badabo Member

Username:Badabo

Timezone: Gmt/Eu

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have discord and skype?: Yes, and yes

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?: I have been playing here for about 6 weeks, i found out about this server through factionslab, which i have been playing for about a year. also since the plugins are basically the same on both servers i know basically everything about the server.
    When ever i start a server i am always dedicated to it for as long as i can (a pretty long time) and i put a lot of effort into servers, which i am right now with fear.

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?: i spend about 9-10 hours a day on the holidays, but on a school weekday i would play about 3-5 hours a day and on weekends about 6-8 hours. These times can be expendable as well, but like any other people i might have like a family event or maybe on a quick holiday or something like that

Previous Staffing Experience:Yes on 2 other servers i have been staff, one i was sr. mod and the other i was mod, i am very experienced with ssing and catching hackers. ext. On other servers i found it a privilege, to work along side a staff team and i always found it very fun and just a good time.

Why should we accept you?:
    I think you should accept me because i am very experienced in the factions community and i spend a lot of time grinding out servers. Also i would consider myself as a nice/kind person and i have a lot to offer if i would to become a staff member.

What can you do to improve FearPvP?:Since i have been on here i have seen a lot of toxicity and overall just some savage comments, i could be very good at reducing that and also cleaning the streets of hackers.I am also very good at always watching chat which means as soon as something toxic/ information for leaked i could do something about it

Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member?Yes i am fine with it as i have experienced this before, even though it is quite a bit of pressure, its nothing i cant handle.

About yourself: I would say that i am mostly modest and dont normally want to get into an argument unless it is necessary and i am a good builder and built on many other servers before (just wanted to put that in because its about me) and it meant that i was dealing with pressure and people asking for results which i think i produced quite well. I am more active in the community aswell

#1 Badabo, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. ICodeHacks

ICodeHacks Resident Elite

3. Badabo

Badabo Member

bit rude

4. FallTrapped

FallTrapped Wise one
    Retired

5. Whooped

Whooped FearPvP God
    Retired

dont worry bout icode hes gay

6. Tainted_Cub

Tainted_Cub Helper
    Staff Member Helper

You set a big goal trying to reduce the overall toxicity of players (mainly from fear) I'm guessing over 200 applications have been sent saying the exact same thing and still nothing has changed. I personally believe you should play fear a bit longer before applying for staff even though factions lab and fear is merging you still don't know our server and our players and our current management of staff.

7. danny

danny Member

Decent application, good job

8. Badabo

Badabo Member

Thanks Danny!

9. ICodeHacks

ICodeHacks Resident Elite

shut up your moms clapped

10. GayPregnancy

GayPregnancy Member

11. Badabo

Badabo Member

well im Eu soo if your Us maybe you havnt seen me? but i assure you im very active

12. GayPregnancy

GayPregnancy Member

I grind fear 24/7. Still never heard of you.

13. hoebylife

hoebylife Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Approved for an interview. Please add me as a friend on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.