1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

AttackSpeed Staff Application

Discussion in 'Approved Staff Applications' started by AttackSpeed, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AttackSpeed

AttackSpeed Well-Known Member

Username: AttackSpeed

Timezone: EDT UTC-4

Do you have a microphone?: Certainly, I have a microphone that works, and could be used.

Do you have discord and skype?: Discord, and Skype is a yes, I have both and use them.

How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?: Since Map one, but I didn't really play then, it was only until map eight I played actively. And I been on since. (Map 14 I Didn't play)

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?: I am 16 and I also have school, so obviously I can't be on 24 hours everyday, but I can certainly dedicate many hours into fear everyday. The good factor is also that, it's almost summer break, so I could no life FearPvP and be a dedicated mineman and monitor FearPvP.

Schedule
    School Days: Monday-Friday: 2-6Hours
    Weekends: 6-16Hours
    Summer: (Everyday of the Week): 6-16 Hours

Previous Staffing Experience: I was never a staff on FearPvP, but I have Co-Owned and Owned some servers back in 1.4.2 (Minecraft Version), I am also Co-Owner on a current server called (JailCraft).
    This is just some of the many staffing jobs I have had in my Mineman Career.

Why should we accept you?: I play FearPvP, to a very large extent. I would like to improve the community of FearPvP in many aspects. I am also decent at resolving problems players (New or Old) would or could have in the FearPvP platform. Discord, Skype and FearPvP forums, I am active in and could assist anyone that would need help. Overall I am, and would be excited to be on the FearPvP staff team.

What can you do to improve FearPvP?: FearPvP is looking for staff who are dedicated and could get the job done, not just done, but correctly and professionally brought about. I could manage the server and chat with the time I have, Creating a fun and wholesome community for all players, yet punishing the ones who break rules and deplete the fair and fun environment FearPvP is suppose to be. These factors I have stated is how I could improve FearPvP in a whole.

Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member? I agree fully and accept the terms of being a FearPvP "Staff Member".

About yourself: I could be toxic sometimes, but as a staff member I will be changing that fact, and resolving my habits as a toxic mineman. Everyone's not perfect and that's why I will be trying my best to succeed as a staff member, and also as a non-toxic player.

Extra: They call be bad, but i'm not that bad. I'm average it's both two different things.;)

#1 AttackSpeed, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
  2. LivveHQ

LivveHQ Active Member

+1 knows shit, gonna abuse, funny, is nigger but are shitty mineman

Tainted_Cub likes this.
  3. Insusceptibility

4. AttackSpeed

I would never :rolleyes:

5. Chr1st0pher

Chr1st0pher Member

so Attackspeed you would stop calling me a retard and autistic in discord if you became staff. I say
    +1
    Stop the hate
    I’m Snakebites and I approve this message

6. AttackSpeed

Im sorry bb. Thanks though

7. GayPregnancy

GayPregnancy Member

-1 Few grammatical errors, and overall, its a really short application

8. AmnesiaCantCannon

AmnesiaCantCannon Forum Elder

9. GayPregnancy

GayPregnancy Member

Well ok.

10. ImVegasHasPenguins

ImVegasHasPenguins FearPvP Fanatic
    Retired

"I've been playing since map one" Well, first I don't want to believe that and you aren't considered "playing" if you actually didn't play lol? Also, for your "previous staff experience" I know you want to have some but being a owner on 1.4.2 and Co Owning a server isn't really "staff" lol.
    "Creating a fun and wholesome community for all players" from past experience it really isn't that easy lol. People that are friends with you now will probably not be as good friends with you if they play with you (if you are staff) reason being they thing you can just get away with not muting someone then one person will complain and a "abuse bias report" on forums comes up lol.
    Um another thing, "These factors I have stated is how I could improve fearpvp in a whole" I know you want to make your application longer but it states in the question what you are writing down. At the start it should be more like "I can improve fearpvp by etc."

GayPregnancy and Tainted_Cub like this.
  11. AttackSpeed

Thanks for feedback
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    Quality over quantity!

12. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

13. hoebylife

hoebylife Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Approved for an interview. Please add me as a friend on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.