1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

AcidDealer's Staff App [CDT]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AcidDealer, Jan 6, 2018.

1. AcidDealer

AcidDealer Active Member

Username:
    AcidDealer

Timezone:
    CDT (Chicago,IL)
    Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes
    How long have you actively been a part of FearPvP?:
    I've only played a few map's but that was awhile ago but I'll be returning this next map :)
    How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?:
    I have a weird schedule but I average about 5-7 hour's daily with not being afk.
    Previous Staffing Experience:
    I was Sr.Mod/Mod+ on a server called custom prison's an extremely long staff ago we had a player base of around 150 player's before the server went down for owner's personally reason's, I was also a Trial-Helper on arcane when it was first released but I left 2 day's after I just didn't enjoy the hcf & practice scene. I've also help run a few smaller server's that never went anywhere because of the other staff. I am also currently a moderator on our "sister" server.
    Why should we accept you?:
    I just want to help the server in any way I possibly can. I also feel we could benefit from each other as I'll get experience on a server that I've played for a long time an you'll gain an active staff member. I can offer a range of trait's that I feel could help the staff team as you can soon maybe learn. I also have the ability to see our positive's & negatives and will work to making the server better than it's ever been. I'm also not really known for being a staff member so I relate to player's on a new level as I might have went through what they are going through now may that be a bug & buycraft support & toxicity etc. I also understand there is some toxicity around my name but I want to assure you I'm actually very mature & just need to prove myself. I'm also on at all different time's of the day during Au & Us & Eu, I play this game threw out the night & day which give's a chance for staff to be on more often.
    What can you do to improve FearPvP?:
    If you see someone in chat asking a question, you'd be most likely to see an answer from me. I know how hard it is to learn something when you have no idea where to start. I'm also online and active most of the day, this will result in staff being more and more often available, and again improving the server. And with my decent knowledge I'd be able to help almost everyone. I offer an easy understanding of the server & discord rule's. I also can screenshare & would love to show & prove to you & I wouldn't mind teaching other staff to find ghost client's, autoclickers , tntdetectors, booters etc, I also feel that improvement isn't done within a few day's it's done over time. I'm also a person that would enforce my faction to follow the rule's as I have been around on other server's & seen what corrupt staff does to a server & I don't want that to happen to FearPvP. I also have a basic understand of all staff command's so I know the rope's.
    Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member?
    I have read through them & have no conflict's, I agree fully.
    About yourself:
    So, We all know I'm not the best at describing myself but my name's Skyler I'm from Chicago,IL. I'm more one of the teenager's that party & stuff, I enjoy playing faction's as I started learning cannoning early on in my time playing this game which attracted me to faction's only as I don't play anything else much. I also understand JS,C#,Python which is something I actually do on my free time. I've also started learning to make 512x & 256x pack's so that's another hobby. I've already graduated after I was expelled from public school & moved to online school. I don't really do much other than focus on making $ so I'm trying to win ftop so you know I'm active af

#1 AcidDealer, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 10:58 AM
  2. zetcal

zetcal Well-Known Member

Nice application, also good experience considering you staff on factionslab.
    Goodluck!

3. Neeko

Neeko Active Member

retard, -1
    [​IMG]

4. AcidDealer

AcidDealer Active Member

"Retard" Why are you so toxic over a block game?

5. skrrrting

skrrrting Wise one

+1 will be a great staff member, knowledgeable, active

6. LivveHQ

LivveHQ Member

+1 this dog gonna be active and do shit what helper needs to do! GL ma nig

7. Allyings

Allyings FearPvP God

8. Neeko

Neeko Active Member

exactly, its a block game who cares lmfao

9. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

-1 litterally copied and pasted some shit from his flabs app

10. Teslobo

Teslobo Well-Known Member

I suggest re-making entirely new applications for each individual server that you apply to. Just a rule of thumb.

our likes this.
  11. AcidDealer

AcidDealer Active Member

It's a meme... Pretty told to me to apply memein around.