1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Abruptly breaking rules and not helping

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SHREK, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHREK

SHREK FearPvP God

I'm not really mad I got denied sooo, idk where you got that from, maybe the same place that sells spawners for 25 dollars.1 1/2 isn't enough for a server run 24/7. So you're waiting for people to msg you for help? you're so inactive its stupid. you're all dead in chat not talking busy selling spawners.
    If you need your perms fixed how about you tell the staff lel? I've seen all the admins on I'm pretty sure its only a click away.
    The only thread you've given a fuck about is the one about your faction not getting ftop and welp you aren't getting it anyway. you're supposed to be an active member of the community witch I feel you're failing at. I've never seen anyone as distant to the community like you with helper. You're not supposed to be a fucking ghost to the server. If I've learned anything these past weeks is that people don't ask for help until you offer it. This just makes your ghost tactic fail.
    LOL, so you helped a few people and that makes you set for the future? is that the new strategy. My point is that you don't give a fuck when I asked for help against that bot you didn't even respond. You completely ignored me. You don't care about anyone outside your faction and shouldn't have staff.
    you wanna play the screenshot game?
    [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/1efae7b781ea7a7ba4ce37318245264d

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/8010f2092074756b9fe84497f8bc2927

Here i've been doing your job for you i hope you get mod !
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    Ella please you're already a living meme, you only got staff because of pretty so, please take your trolling elsewhere

2. Poet

Poet Forum Elder

handing out L's

3. SHREK

SHREK FearPvP God

LOL you're right

@PrettyThoughts @zambizee @OSwordSlasherO How can a helper as abruptly, as he himself says ''qualified and actually have experience'' break against rules? That's some dank ass experience you have there
    It's sad the players and staff stopped caring about this server it feels like there's a handful of people that genuinely care about Fearpvp. It's not to hard to figure out why the server isn't blooming like others. Such awesome staff that hide under their beds won't help anything

4. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Me and abruptly have been like the only 2 active staff ive seen for the last few days xd

5. ItsSirdz

ItsSirdz FEARLESS
    Retired

I leave and this happens, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. SHREK

SHREK FearPvP God

It's sad the players and staff stopped caring about this server it feels like there's a handfull of people that genuinely care about
    No, I refuse to frame it like that.
    you're active, yes, but Abruptly no. It's literally just because you're the only two staff on the server

7. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

Didn’t even have proof to back Any of that up. You are either jealous or in love with him if you focus this much and dedicate an entire forum post to him. You might as well take him out to dinner, because next the next thread will be a proposal.

Abruptly likes this.
  8. Abruptly

Abruptly Active Member
    Retired

There is so much personal salt coming from this thread that it’s no longer worth my time. You’re pulling arguments out of your ass just to better your image and hinder mine. Considering in my app I offered a minimum of 1 - 2 hours a day, it seems as if there is no problem with my time spent on the server. In fact, you’re the ONLY person who is even complaining about it. Also, congrats you PvP and hackusate a lot of people, join the other 3/4ths of the server that do that too. Whether or not you like me is irrelevant, I don’t care if one person isn’t happy with how I handled their one minor situation, it’s impossible to please everyone and most certainly impossible to please someone like you. Also your argument of how I’m only around to help people, is flat out stupid. You just said that I’m only helpful to people who ask to be helped... thanks for describing my purpose as a helper? I’m not messaging every single person on the server asking how I can please them today, I answer questions that I’m asked. Simple as that. And like I said, I’m not here to just raise the amount of forum posts I have just to pretend I’m more involved, I reply when it’s necessary. I can only handle so many things on the forum given that I have access to nothing but mute permissions in game. Also, to attack the other staff that are here justifying my actions and making a joke of this post (it is a joke), is immature and childish. You’re just a young kid who got upset and needed somewhere to vent. And in doing so you’ve done nothing but cause problems with practically the entire staff team. Good job, Shrek.
    PS, would you like to post a screenshot of when I was “ignoring you”? Because not to mention I was having a serious conversation with Eph and Multi about the use of external clients, meanwhile you’re in chat spamming some garbage about tp’ing to watch a hacker. Think about that for a second. Also, as soon as I was done talking to them I replied to you, but you didn’t say anything.

#28 Abruptly, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  9. Spartacus

Spartacus Wise one

He wants the D.

10. EnderMC

EnderMC FearPvP God

What? I didnt get banned?? The resolution was "i dont care to deal with this enough"

11. Effairing

Effairing Member

I agree, If you are going to he staff, then you have to be active. If he does not realize this then he does not need to need to play.

12. Whooped

Whooped FEARLESS
    Retired

Well theres the concern, since none of the staff members on FearPvP are necessarily active. Abruptly is more active than 70% of the staff team. So even if a staff member is inactive they shouldn't face a demotion but, a warning if their extremely inactive.

Abruptly likes this.
  13. SHREK

SHREK FearPvP God

He resigned guess he knew he wasn't doing anything useful for the server. If you ask me it was always clear he never cared about fe<3rpvp.

lock dis pls @Nignorant

14. Nignorant

Nignorant Coolest Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.