1. Welcome to our new site, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

_2v2s Staff Aplication.

Discussion in 'Declined Staff Applications' started by _2v2, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _2v2

_2v2 Member

IGN: _2v2

Timezone: NA

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

How long have you ACTIVELY been a part of FearPvP?: An estimate of 3-4 weeks.

How much time can you dedicate each day to FearPvP?: I can dedicate to staff related terms for around 2-4 hours a day, Besides Family emergencies or Holidays. Also including Summer camps.

Staffing Experience: I have no staffing experience on Minecraft, but I used to run an unturned server that is an open sandbox game. I would have to work under pressure in stressful situations and determine the right thing to do regarding a punishment or a positive note.

Why should we accept you?: Well, I that despite my lack of experience for Minecraft server staffing I have a lot of experience with fear-pvp and how it works and how the community acts. I am looking to get experience being a staff member on a server and in doing so I will be making my best efforts to improve the community and set a helpful tone.

A trait that makes me unique from other applicants is that I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 3 and a symptom of ADD is hyper focus. This means that I can get extremely focused on a certain task and not stop until A: I have completed or found an alternative or B: someone else stops me. I believe that I can use this to my advantage for being a staff member. But the main reason why the staff team of fear-pvp should accept me is my motivation for staffing, It has been one of my dreams to become a staff member on a Minecraft server but I have not been given the chance to show what I can do yet. I can't promise that I will make the community clean and happy and improve the servers of fear-pvp but I can promise you that I will take this like a real time job and will put my best efforts into improving this community and helping anyone in need.

How can you help improve FearPvP?: Well, one of the things that are frustrating is there seems to be only a few staff members online to assist me. Sometimes even if there are staff members online I still find that it takes 10 - 15 minutes for my request to be noticed. If I was accepted as a staff member I try to help eliminate this problem by:

• Promptly helping players in game, In TeamSpeak, and on the forms

• Providing a second pair of eyes looking if a player is in need of assistance

• I am very familiar with hacked clients and how they work with threads and how they hide in Minecraft's files; I could assist the staff team with filtering the fear-pvp community of cheaters to make it a safe and fun place.

Do you agree to and accept the responsibilities and obligations of a staff member? Yes, I know how hard it is to be a staff member with all the pressure from sticky situations from either cheaters making players unhappy so resulting in spam in TeamSpeak and in-game messaging. I believe I have what it takes to take on those challenges and do my best.

About you: I am 13 years old. I am a goofy kid with a playful funny personality but over my years of aging, I have matured to know when it is a good time to let loose and when to be serious in certain situations. I like to play sports from basketball to soccer but have troubles in school. My favorite food is Cheeseburgers. I don't like to be the leader but to be under the wing of the leading tree. Finally, I love to play video games from open sandbox to MMO. I also like computer programming and modifying games like making my own plugins and fooling around with the code of Minecraft on private servers.

Conclusion: I feel that this would be a great experience for me, also I am passionate about helping people that are inexperienced with certain tasks like teaching my friend how to ride a bike or answering people's questions and leaving them with more information about that topic. I want to be a staff member because all this falls into the category of being a helper and I could do all this in my favorite game Minecraft and on my favorite Factions server Fear-PvP!

2. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

3. trippinpxc

trippinpxc Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello! Nice staff application. Although for now I'm going to have to say 0.
    Make yourself known in the FearPvP community and start helping out in chat. Put in some good hours in the server as well. I'd love to speak to you in TeamSpeak one day and get to know you. See ya around!

4. 8ftblackman

8ftblackman Wise one

5. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

litterally new and puts timezone as NA, also doesnt know clients by the looks

6. 8ftblackman

8ftblackman Wise one

step back for a minute my nigga hol up my nigga iz you jus hatin bcuz he is the new generation the new blood into fearpvp it ok my nigga u can still change ur ways and give him a +1 fr

7. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

foh NIGGA

8. 8ftblackman

8ftblackman Wise one

my nigga u on ur last warnin dont make me expose U NIGGA

9. iiToggled

iiToggled Forum Elder

Quit being such a bully to everyone u meanie

#9 iiToggled, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  10. our

our FearPvP Fanatic

FUCK IM KILLING MY SELF NIGGA PCE

11. ChivoX

ChivoX Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Joined forums just to make an application it seems
    New to the server and the community
    You're only 13 years old
    Haven't seen you online helping players or trying to get yourself known to the community.
    If you can work on these issues and prove your maturity, i will change to a +1
    Good luck!

12. _2v2

_2v2 Member

Thanks! I will admit I did rush the staff application, not the time put into it but when I posted it. I will put more of an effort in getting know throughout the community and the forms but I appreciate the positive feedback and the tip!

13. ChivoX

ChivoX Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yea, because of the fact that we have new owners, fear is gonna gonna have a bigger community next map. Let them know who you are.

14. _2v2

_2v2 Member

Ok, I will try my best thanks!

15. iiToggled

iiToggled Forum Elder

1-800-273-8255

Suicide is not the answer. Sorry for the comments I made to you, sometimes I act irrational when Im upset.

16. OSwordSlasherO

OSwordSlasherO Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

-1, for several reasons:
    1. You have only just made a forums account (your the latest member to join the forums)
    2. Your quite new, I've never seen you on the server, could be due to timezonrs but I'm on quite alot.
    3. I've never seen you on teamspeak or helping out
    4. Unfortunately you currently don't fit the requirements for staff, please review the guide here : http://fearpvp.com/threads/staff-application-guide.4847/

Dwinky likes this.
  17. AlchemyPvP

AlchemyPvP FearPvP Fanatic
    Retired

What this man said. Just want to add that the application is well-written. Good luck!

18. _2v2

_2v2 Member

Thanks for the feedback! But I would like to say that I have been trying to help out players for most of the time I was of fear (not including the forms just in game) but I have always noticed that there was 0 staff online so you might not have been seeing me helping people. BUT I am not disagreeing that I need to help more because I need to help and put more of an effort into helping people if I want to become a staff member. I just want the staff team to know that i a have been putting an effort into helping people and not just my application.

19. Carbender

Carbender Forums Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

This basically sums up why I'm denying it, i wish you luck in the future and perhaps when you do the above things you'll stand a better chance at staff. Have a good summer.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.